First Home Buyers
Are you thinking that about the purchase of your first home. As a Personal Mortgage Broker in Newcastle I can help you not just apply for a loan, but the right loan, taking into consideration your immediate needs as well as those of the future.
I can assist you to answer the following questions right now:
- How much can I borrow
- How much money do I need to contribute to cover the deposit and costs of purchase
- What paper work do I need to get together to apply for a home loan
- How much will the costs associated with purchasing a home be
- Do I qualify for any first home owner grants or concessions
- What is a Family Guarantee and is it suitable to me
- What is lenders mortgage insurance and how much does it cost.
When you feel you are ready to start house hunting I would then be delighted to help you apply for the right home loan with the right lender, assist with providing property information, liaise with your conveyancer and the real estate sales agent of the property you are looking to buy, to ensure that you settle into your first home as planned.
Ready to put your foot on the first rung of the property ownership ladder, whether you are self employed or an employee give me a call or send me an email today and I will guide you all the way.